Saturday, December 26, 2009

Sunny Christmas day


Merry Christmas, 2009

Worked a 5:00 a.m. shift on Christmas Day which meant I was out of the office by 12:30. My friend picked me up after my shift and we drove out to look for things to photograph. Christmas 25th, 2009 turned out to be an unbelievably sunny and gorgeous day! He drove out to Mission along Lougheed hwy and I drove back along the #1. I think he got the better deal. (not really, I didn't want to drive right after work. I was enjoying being a passenger)
Our day was incredibly sunny and clear so it was quite a surprise when we came back into New West and the place was blanketed in fog. It was magical and peaceful.
(no images of the fog however because I was the
one driving)
Hopefully there'll be other foggy days ahead.

sunny winding road
Mount Baker from Mission
a gull and his shadow
birds on a wire
Pixel's toes in Christmas lights

No comments:

Post a Comment