Monday, April 19, 2010

Taking stock?

A friend asked me recently if I'd submitted anything to competitions lately. Good question. Anything I've submitted has been through the Royal City Photography Club - of which I am a member. I've never entered anything on my own. I think I'm going to post the (club) ones I can remember submitting so far here (in no particular order) to keep track of them. I will probably post a batch from time to time just to keep a record for myself (hopefully there's a noticeable improvement in the quality of the images improves). I think I might finally join CAPA (Canadian Association of Photographic Arts) now too. They have competitions for individuals as well as clubs. Time to step it up. Thanks for the suggestion Deb, it was a good idea. :o)

Cafe on Hastings
Fraser Heights river walk
Bloedel Conservatory
Cleveland Dam
Burnaby Village Carousel
My living room
The Othello Tunnels
Bloedel Conservatory
The McQueen's front room

No comments:

Post a Comment