Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The stink sisters

Okay. So, my buddy Deb pointed out the little orange terror Pixel hogged all the lime light the other night, so I snapped some shots of the 'girls' tonight and made a post just of them. So without further ado, here are the stink sisters.

Agatha and Dakota.

They're not sisters at all. But they're both old bony females and kinda stinky. Dakota came to me the size of a baking potato. That was close to fifteen years ago. Agatha ended up on my doorstep at the ripe old age of thirteen or fourteen because I couldn't bear the idea of her being brought into the S.P.C.A. with hopes of being adopted. Senior cats don't get adopted. So I took her in. And after a couple of years of unpredictable and unprovoked biting, that have thankfully cleared up, we are buddies.

I think she adopted me

No comments:

Post a Comment